Saturday, 26 February
Hooray! We are re-opening the doors to the Crows Nest Centre on Monday (February 28).
The past few months (well let’s be honest, the past couple of years) have been tough, especially for our clients who have been at home without opportunities to socialise. So we’re really looking forward to seeing you and welcoming you back to your favourite activities at the Centre.
On the COVID safety front:
- Please wear a mask (covering your nose and mouth).
- Practise social distancing and hand hygiene.
- If you have any COVID symptoms (most common: fever, cough, tiredness, loss of taste or smell; less common: sore throat, headache, aches and pains, diarrhea, rash on the skin, discoloration of fingers or toes, red or irritated eyes), please stay at home until you receive a negative result on either a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) or PCR test.
- If someone in your household or a close contact has COVID symptoms, please be alert for any symptoms and wait seven days before attending our Centre.
- If you, someone in your household or a close contact has recently returned from overseas, please be alert for any symptoms and wait seven days before attending our Centre.
- If you develop any COVID symptoms within two days of attending the Centre, please let us know so we can advise other attendees to be alert for symptoms.
- Vaccination remains the strongest defence against COVID. To protect yourself and loved ones please seek a COVID booster, if you haven’t already done so. If you’re already vaccinated please present an updated copy of your Medicare Immunisation History Statement to reception.
If you have any questions, please call us on 9439 5122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, 27 January
Due to the continuing high rates of COVID, we have decided to keep the Centre closed to the public in order to protect our most vulnerable clients.
We are continuing to support older people at home with delivered meals, fresh sheets and towels, shopping assistance and wellness calls.
If you have any questions or would just like to have a chat, please call us on 9439 5122.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Centre as soon as it is safe for us to reopen.
We hope you and your loved ones remain well.
Monday, 17 January
We assist many of our clients with supermarket shopping and deliveries, however with some products in short supply, particularly meat and vegetables, filling orders can be challenging.
So if you are a Crows Nest Centre client not already getting our Meals on Wheels service, you may like to consider ordering a few meals to store in the freezer as a back-up.
For those of you who haven’t had the opportunity to enjoy one of our tasty and highly nutritious home delivered meals, we are offering a free meal so you can try before you buy.
Find out more about Meals on Wheels or call us on 9439 5122.
Wednesday, 12 January
We remain closed to the public this week. Still supplying meals, linen and shopping for clients at home, as well as wellness checks.
If you need support call us on 9439 5122.