26 February 2022
Hooray! We are re-opening the doors to the Crows Nest Centre on Monday (February 28).
The past few months (well let’s be honest, the past couple of years) have been tough, especially for our clients who have been at home without opportunities to socialise. So we’re really looking forward to seeing you and welcoming you back to your favourite activities at the Centre.
On the COVID safety front:
- Please wear a mask (covering your nose and mouth).
- Practise social distancing and hand hygiene.
- If you have any COVID symptoms (most common: fever, cough, tiredness, loss of taste or smell; less common: sore throat, headache, aches and pains, diarrhea, rash on the skin, discoloration of fingers or toes, red or irritated eyes), please stay at home until you receive a negative result on either a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) or PCR test.
- If someone in your household or a close contact has COVID symptoms, please be alert for any symptoms and wait seven days before attending our Centre.
- If you, someone in your household or a close contact has recently returned from overseas, please be alert for any symptoms and wait seven days before attending our Centre.
- If you develop any COVID symptoms within two days of attending the Centre, please let us know so we can advise other attendees to be alert for symptoms.
- Vaccination remains the strongest defence against COVID. To protect yourself and loved ones please seek a COVID booster, if you haven’t already done so. If you’re already vaccinated please present an updated copy of your Medicare Immunisation History Statement to reception.
If you have any questions, please call us on 9439 5122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org