If you are aged 50 or over and want to increase your fitness and vitality, why not try the Crows Nest Centre’s Hatha yoga classes.
Yoga cultivates health and wellbeing through postures and movement, breathing exercises and meditation.
Come along on Mondays or Wednesdays and find out how yoga can:
- Improve your posture and flexibility
- Enhance circulation and breathing
- Increase concentration and energy levels
- Help you relax and reduce stress.
Make sure you wear loose clothing and bring your own mat, water bottle and a towel.
When you have finished your class, enjoy a tasty and nutritious lunch at the Crows Nest Centre community restaurant. Our menu includes delicious soups, main meals and desserts.
If you would like to participate in a Hatha yoga class, please:
- Book and pay online
- Make sure you are double (preferably triple) vaccinated
- Check in using our QR code (if this proves difficult, please ask staff for assistance)
- Wear a mask.
Note, classes are currently limited to 12 people.
For more information about Hatha yoga, call the Crows Nest Centre on 9439 5122 or enquire online. If you need an interpreter phone TIS 131 450.
Read up on how to help us keep the Crows Nest Centre COVIDSafe.
9.30am – 10.30am or
11am – 12 noon
10am – 11am
Crows Nest Centre